Hi, I’m Armine.
In my practice, I work with individuals, couples and families dealing with a variety of issues. I provide a safe and non-judgmental environment, where we collaborate as a team to help you meet your personal goals.
My specialization is in anxiety treatment, relationship issues, panic, women’s issues, maternal mental health (prenatal, pregnancy, loss, postpartum), low self-esteem/confidence and life transitions. I also treat a number of issues including (but not limited to) mood disorders, loss & grief, depression, obsessive-compulsive (OCD), posttraumatic (PTSD), panic attacks, boundaries, and trauma/abuse. Click here to learn more about my services.
I believe therapy is most effective when combined with a trusting and nurturing therapeutic relationship. I like to balance listening with practical, structured interventions to help clients both inside and outside of session.
I am certified in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). My approach is from a Cognitive Behavioral, Psychodynamic, Solution-Focused, and Humanistic perspective and customized treatment for every client. I have additional experience working with young adults and career-related issues. I also enjoy helping improve communication and coping skills.
I practice in a way that is integrative and specific to each client. I strive to help guide clients towards self-awareness, insight, and better relationships with themselves and others.
- Anxiety (general anxiety, panic attacks, OCD, phobias, stress, social anxiety, rumination, worry, COVID-19)
- Depression (numbness, mood swings, low motivation, fatigue, irritability, loss of focus, insomnia, guilt)
- Couples (communication, infidelity, conflict resolution, blending)
- Relationships and Communication (couples, friends, family, work)
- Trauma/Stress (PTSD, childhood trauma, abuse, adjustment, loss)
- Coping skills (emotional and relational distress management)
- Women’s Issues (low self-esteem, boundaries, toxic relationships, codependency)
- Career/School (life changes, finding purpose and passion, academic issues, life transitions)
- Maternal mental health (prenatal, pregnancy, loss, postpartum, anxiety, depression, stress, new parent, etc.)
A good fit is so important, and choosing a therapist can be difficult! I offer a FREE consultation to help with this process. Call or email and lets start your journey to healing and growth. I look forward to working with you!
Armine Asatryan, MA, LMFT 96665
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in CA
Certified Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Specialist